1811 N Main Street, Taylor, TX 76574
This opportunity provides investors and business owners with the opportunity to take advantage of the unprecedented growth of Taylor, Texas, thanks to the Samsung Semiconductor Plant and other satellite companies locating to Taylor! This listing features a portfolio of properties including a 4,875 SF retail building on 0.37 AC, an 1,800 SF warehouse on 0.46 AC, and a vacant parcel totaling 0.1595 AC in size, for a total of 0.9895 AC!
Economist Angelos Angelou projected in July of 2022 that Samsung’s $17 billion investment in Taylor — now a $25 billion investment — would have close to a $50 billion impact on the local economy. According to Chapter 313 applications from Samsung, the company is looking to add two new chipmaking plants at its current Northeast Austin campus, in addition to nine more in Taylor, totaling a prospective investment of $192.1 billion.
Divided into two suites, the retail building includes a laundromat and equipment rental facility, which both benefit from 3-phase electric and a generous amount of concrete pavement surrounding the building. Upon the preferences of new ownership, the laundromat business could be kept and doubled in size with existing in-place plumbing, or possibly sold to tenants who would lease the space! Uses for the building could range from a restaurant, to a company headquarters which makes use of the adjacent warehouse.
The warehouse benefits from 3-phase electric, in addition to a fenced-in concrete yard! This property could serve to utilize a light industrial function under grandfathered status, or be redeveloped into an adjacent retail building, auto parts store, restaurant, veterinary hospital, auto repair shop, pet resort, car wash, convenience store, or thrift store, among other uses. An existing metal building foundation measuring 30′ x 39′-6″ on the parcel could possibly be used to expand the existing warehouse.
The vacant parcel could potentially make for fantastic use as housing any of the businesses described, above. The parcel could additionally serve as parking for any development on the 0.46 AC or 0.37 AC parcels, or be sold off!
- Take advantage of the property’s grandfathered status and use it for light industrial purposes!
- Benefit from the cash flow potential of the nearly 5,000 SF retail building and 1,800 SF warehouse!
- Bring your heavy machinery, thanks to 3-phase power!
- Enjoy the freedom to redevelop the parcels, with direct access to city utilities!
- Make the most of the property’s visibility, located off of Main Street (Highway 95)!
- Take advantage of the property’s easy access to Toll Road 130, Highway 29, Highway 79, and the Samsung Semiconductor Plant!